Saturday, July 16, 2011

Suggestions comments on my weight loss plans?

First off, I am 5'8" and about 190-200lbs depending on the week lol. I have tried various weight loss methods in the past but I get bored with them in a few weeks and stop them. Nothing really worked and I got discouraged. However, I am about to enter college and I am not completely happy with entering in this condition. I move in on August 13 and I want to be at least below 180. I have been thinking of various things to do and this is what I have came up with. I am a coke addict (coca-cola/soda). I drink at the least 6 sodas per day. I am planning on cutting them all out and drinking water. Also I'm planning on getting up much earlier, at about 8am every day to ride my bike around my neighborhood, (approx. 3 miles long). And I work at a restaurant from 11-2:30 and 5:00-9:00 so I'm also planning on either riding my bike or running around it once more during the break between those times since it will still be daylight out. So, what are your thoughts/suggestions? Do you think this plan will help me acheive my goal? Is it too much/too little?

No comments:

Post a Comment